Full Day Summer Camp
CAMP MALTA is a NYS Health Department licensed program supervised with professional counseling staff. Campers will enjoy summer days packed with fun activities such as sports, crafts, games, movies, library time, science/nature activities and special guest programs each week.
Campers will participate in a weekly trip to a Malta town park, swimming at Moreau State Park and one field trip per week at no additional cost!
Check more information. click on the link below.
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Extended care available 8:00 - 9:00 am and 4:00 - 5:00 pm
Location: The Malta Community Center
For children entering grades K-5 in the fall
Click here for more information and how to register.
- Dates: Camp Malta is an eight-week program that runs June 25 - August 17
- Malta-Residents $155 per child, per week (Week 7/2-7/6 $124 No Camp on 7/4)
- Non-Residents $170 per child, per week (Week 7/2-7/6 $136 No Camp 7/4 )
- Hours: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- am care 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- pm care 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- am and pm care is available at an additional fee of $25 per week, per child
- Location: Malta Community Center
- Participants: Children who will be entering kindergarten in the fall of 2018 through entering fifth grade. There is a two week minimum. One week of registration fee is non-refundable. All fees are non-refundable after June 8, 2018
- . All fees are due at the time of sign-ups.
- Registration: Registration begins on Feb.05, 2018 and ends on June 8. or when full There will be no late sign-ups available and fees are non-refundable after June 8. (One week fees are non-refundable at any time.) Registration packets will be available at the Malta Community Center and on the Town’s website. You must register in person. In order to register you must provide a current immunization record from your child’s doctor, proof of residency and proof of legal guardianship, when applicable. Space is limited to a maximum of 55 participants, so register early