Comprehensive Master Plan Update
Malta’s Comprehensive Master Plan was last updated in 2005 with a vision of maintaining and promoting the high quality of life the Town’s residents enjoy and expect. Solid progress has been made in attaining such goals as providing housing, job and recreational opportunities to all segments of the population, developing a vibrant downtown area, promoting pedestrian and bicycle linkages, preserving historic, cultural and natural resources, and attracting businesses wishing to become part of our community.
In January 2019, the Town Board appointed a nine member committee to update the 2005 Comprehensive Master Plan. The Committee seeks to obtain input from appropriate town committees, to analyze community resources and potential opportunities and, to consider the views of community members. The Committee will be holding public meetings and information will be posted here.
Feel free to send comments or request additional information to email@example.com.
Committee Meetings Agendas & Notes
- 12-18-19 COMP Committee Meeting Notes
- 10-16-19 COMP Committee Meeting Notes
- 9-18-2019 COMP Committee Meeting Notes
- 8-21-2019 COMP Committee Meeting Notes
- 06-19-2019 Notes Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities and Threats
- 5-8-2019 Meeting Notes
- Meeting Notes 3-20-2019
- Meeting Notes 2-20-2019
- Meeting Notes 1-24-2019
- Committee Meeting Agenda 3 20 19
- Committee Meeting Agenda 2 20 19
- Committee Meeting Agenda 1 24 19
- Public Meeting Agenda 2 23 19
- Public Meeting Notes 2-23-2019