Responsibilities & Services
The Comptroller's Office is the administrative arm of the town's financial operation. The department is responsible for maintaining a governmental accounting system that represents accurately, and with full disclosure, the financial operations of the funds and account groups in conformity with the generally accepted accounting principles.
The comptroller's primary management responsibilities include:
Annual Energy Benchmarking Report
MOODY'S INVESTMENT GRADE
- Application for employment - currently used employment form
- I-9 - Federal form used to establish identity and worker eligibility
- IT-2104 - NY state tax form used by employees
- IT-2104E – NY state form used by exempt employees
- Voucher - Used in submittal for payment of services and/or goods
- W-4 - Federal tax form used by employees
- W-9 - Request for tax payer information; mandatory for all vendors, consultants, and independent contractors
The New York State Comptroller Office Division of Investigation is responsible to investigate fraud in state and local governments, including fire departments and companies, vendors who do business with the state and local governments, and pension fraud. Comptroller DiNapoli partners with law enforcement to bring corrupt officials to justice and recoup stolen taxpayer money. You can contact this Division at 1-888-672-4555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.