Saratoga Technology Energy Park
The STEP Woods
Originally built by mountain bikers as a fun, winding network of trails, this meandering trail system offers wooded and wildlife views and have been officially been adopted by Saratoga Technology and Energy Park (STEP) as multi-use trails. The trails were originally designed as narrow, single track trails to make them fun with minimal impact. There is a small section from the trailhead parking lot designed for handicap access out to a beautiful cedar built gazebo in the woods.
These trails are owned by STEP and connect into the Luther Forest neighborhood, Jenna's Woods. Please be courteous to other people enjoying the trails. Do not alter the trails in any way. There is no alcohol, no motorized vehicles, no littering, and no hunting allowed and please, leave the park as you find it. Pets are allowed, leashed, on trails. All animal waste must be removed by the owner from the grounds.
- Head East from Route 9 onto Dunning Street.
- At second traffic circle turn right into the Saratoga Technology and Energy Park onto Hermes Road.
- At the T intersection, turn right and go about 1/4 mile.
- Look for trailhead parking sign on right.
- Official trails are on both ends of the parking lot and eventually connect at a bridge on the far end of the land.